Monday 2 July 2007

Home Alone

I have the whole house to myself since Saturday and that's becoz my housemate, Ivan has gone back home to somewhere in Sunshine Coast about a couple of hours drive away from Brisbane.

Had initially thought "OMG, how am I going to survive in this empty house all alone?"
As it is, the house is superbly quiet with the two of us around.


But hey, I actually am enjoying it! Spent the entire day at home yesterday just slacking big time. Caught up with my friends online and also watched a DVD (The Negotiator - anyone remember this?) that I bought. Loved it! Time flew by so fast and productively!

No offence to Ivan (if he is reading this)! See you in a few days time!

I am off to catch another movie later in the city - The Transformers. Everyone tells me it's awesome so I suppose I have to watch it then! It's going to be a busy week ahead and the best of it all will be Saturday! Coz Jasmine, Sufang and Chun Guan will be in Brisbane!!!!

I heard the furniture in the living room was from an auction (ie. the estate of a deceased). I kinda freaked out when I found out. Anyway, this is where we have all our TV dinners every night! All's well so far...