Saturday 30 June 2007

A Visit to Eagle Street Pier

Yeap, it's about time to write a little I suppose! I have been going out quite a bit so haven't found much time to write... I took the opportunity to do a little typical touristy stuff during this school break - after my internship of coz!

Brisbane has several flea markets, and amongst them is the Eagle Street Pier Flea Market. I have been to the one at Southbank and Fortitude Valley (aka Chinatown) and they each have their distinctive style and flavour. So I paid a visit last Sunday with Madeline (inset) and Hanwei...

Hmmm btw did I put on weight ah?!

Eagle Street Pier markets, as its name suggests, is located next to the river pier. This means I indulged in one of my favourite activities - slack & daydream at a cafe facing the waters.

Shopping ain't that fantastic.. mainly becoz it's rather pricey. Aussie dollar shot up, so every dollar matters more than it usually does.
I came across this T-shirt that I thought is darn cool!


I did buy something though for little jerald so that mb and jh can hang at the baby's cot! No photos so that it will come as a surprise surprise...

Oh btw HAPPY BIRHTDAY MB! Welcome to the Trio Club!