Monday 14 January 2008

Home Sweet Sweet Home

I can tell the future.
2 weeks from now, at this time, I will be at Street 52 unloading my luggage with help from my dear friend Kenneth.

Daddy Hock Soon awaiting eagerly for me to come home, and WALA! The door opens... and there he is with newly grown greys and perhaps a couple of pounds piled on?

After hugs and kisses, my attention move towards the new tivo and bose system he bought and I secretly scan the room quickly for other new undeclared purchases! :D A short interrogation session about additions to the house takes place.

Dad then tries to end the interrogation abruptly by telling me all about my 3 darling nephews and how cute they are when he was talking on the phone with them earlier in the evening. ;)

After that, it is supper at Jalan Kayu, slurping up yummy curry with crispy prata, at a steal too (sorry, still comparing with Ozzie prata prices!)... Oh, not forgetting the frothy teh tarik conjured up by the man wrapped in checked-bedsheet looking things (stereotyping here!).

Sweet!