Sunday 23 September 2007

Back...

Hey, I am back after disappearing for a good 3 weeks.
The past 3 weeks was traumatising, but I am back to get my act together and make good. All thanks to my great friends who allowed me to detox...

Miss you all lots and alongside 3 simple pleasures:
1) Old Chang Kee - a friend of mine told me about the new recyclable bag OCK came up with. I lost him halfway - my mind just swayed to the land of puffs!*craving*
2) Steamboat at Beach Road Golden Mile - I used to have a few steamboat buds... one went off to Shanghai in pursuit of high fashion. One went away to UK and now that he's back in SG, I am here in Brissy.
3) Teh Si Siu Dai (aka Milk Tea and easy on sugar)- There's no better beverage to start your day off, to start a mahjong game with, to start a ranting session... *slurp*

It's semester break but no time to relax though.
It's time to do work...