Tuesday 2 October 2007

Learning every bit of the way...

I have been learning quite a bit lately - some simple things, some not so simple.
Bottom line is - consider your options, decide, be prepared and move on.
That's how simple the drill is. It just requires practice.

Some simple leisurely new stuff that I have learnt:
1) Cupcakes can look really really pretty! They are the latest phenomenon in Singapore too so I heard! Here's some in Brisbane. 2) There isn't just chocolate ice cream... right here in this gelato shop at Queen Street Mall, there are at least 10 other chocolate-flavoured ice creams.
I only tried one so far and have promised to bring Kenneth there when I meet him this Thursday (SO EXCITING!! :)) Oh btw do check out littlejerard.blogspot.com to know more about the chronicles of Little Jerard, latest addition to MB & JH's West Coast abode!