Wednesday 14 November 2007

Catching up...

I thought the end of semester 2 weeks ago would mean I have more time to catch up on sleep, blogging, shopping, cleaning my room and all that.
Not a chance! I don't even have much time to get my laundry done, which I thankfully had a chance to do this afternoon.

Some stuff that had been happening these couple of weeks:
- I have a new Korean housemate, Carrie!! She moved in 2 weeks ago and taught my other housemate, Ivan and myself Korean swear words! Darn cool... She cooked for us a meal too... I love Korean food! I am gonna get Carrie to teach me how to make kimchi...
- I went on some food binge (Singaporean fare) which I will post about later...
- I went to Cairns for 4 days and of course it comes complete with a dive at Great Barrier Reef.
- I joined the school gym and have been doing short jogs on the treadmill.
- I have been walking home from the city - it takes 45 mins and it really is pleasant coz the cool weather here. Twice a week and plus the gym, all in hope of shedding some pounds.

More to come...