Friday 22 June 2007

Once bitten, Twice Broken, Thrice Still Not Shy

Time to rethink the saying: Once bitten, Twice shy
People never learn...

Well, is it neccessarily an evil to never learn? After all, repeated committments simply mean the formation of habits, and even better, it really displays the virtue of perserverance and congruency. :P

I never learn.
I broke my own heart by burning a hole in my pocket through recent shopping expeditions (no longer trips)!
After tabling my expenses every single week, I walk out of the house chanting, "Okay, no more shopping and spending for the next week! I can do it!"
Shit happens! I am broke for the upmteenth time.
I never learn.

My friend never learns.
I have a friend who have had her heart broken twice by classic heartless beings who cared about their own lives all the times.
Now, she is still looking for trouble the third time round.
Who knows - she may get lucky this round?!
But till then, my friend never learns.

So whoever said Once bitten, Twice shy ??!!