Monday 4 June 2007

moshi whenever-i-feel-like-writing

A friend gave me feedback... that I ought to change the name of my blog.
Okay I get the hint! But it's really quite tough to blog religiously every single day!

Reasons (not excuses!) for MIA for nearly 3 weeks now:
1) Onslaught of assignment deadlines
2) Shopping - sale, sale, sale!
3) Frozen fingers - weather has been awfully cold, I couldn't expose my fingers to the cold-feeling keyboard of my laptop
4) Sleeping comes first - I wrap myself up like an ewok to sleep whenever I get a chance to (3 layers top and bottom with scarf wrapped around neck, and then throw another scarf round your head to cover ears and mouth leaving only eyes exposed)
5) Snooze mode - my mind had been snoozing for the longest time after my last assignment handed in on 8 June
6) Hooked onto kimchi drama - Eyes stayed peeled on Korean drama
7) Nothing to write

If only I can name my blog "moshi whenever-i-feel-like-writing"...