Saturday 22 December 2007

Hols in Melbourne

I decided I didn't want to be in Brisbane all alone for Christmas and so I am back for a holiday in Melbourne... my 3rd time now and so it's more a slack and catching-up-with-friends trip more than doing the sights.

CY is gonna be back in Singapore soon so the first few days of my trip was dedicated to him! (In his words, so noice so noice!) BUT being on a student budget trip is not easy when it comes to eating with high 'crass' CY! Pains my heart everytime I eat out with him and of course, this gourmet's recommendations never fail... he brought me to a rather chi-chi Korean restaurant "Hallah Korean Restaurant" which is near Queen Victoria Market. He also brought along a bottle of white wine which is soooo excellent, I had more than usual.


That's us in action! (We decided it's more important to take photos of US rather than the food... it's us, and us and us only! It's all about us!) Actually enough of us - I really dun fancy self-absorption!