Saturday 29 December 2007

Nothing to do with 2008 whatsoever - Organics anyone?

I know everyone's into the new year and logically, technically, this ought to be about new year. BUT I am not quite ready yet and still gathering thoughts for the new year. So here's venturing into something totally unrelated... hah!

Anyone into organic food here?
No offence but this darn healthy option is so not for me. I took a stab and ordered a salad at an organic cafe in Melbourne. It was a pasta cum cous cous cum greens sort of salad...
I took 3 bites and that was it for me! I really couldn't stomach any bit of that organic salad.
It must be good somehow given the crowds at the cafe, or maybe it's just what I ordered.

But for now, it's going to be a long time before I dare venture into organics.
KFC is still the finger lickin feel-good indulgence for me! Oh and Coke too!

Disclaimer: Entries on this blog is not neccessarily in chronological order of event happenings.