Friday 3 August 2007

Gold Coast, Seaworld

After 5 months here, I finally had a chance to visit one of the worlds, which are supposedly major tourist attractions. We figured that our ages combined will not endure plunging and heartstopping rides and settled for Seaworld!
Well, they had rides there too! Jas and CG made SF and I go on The Corkscrew
... we survived that! It was over in a minute... the last time I went on this kind of rides was about 5 years ago!

I don't know how you guys out there cope with heart plunging thrill rides like these. I had to scream every second of the ride - didn't quite hear the rest coz I only heard myself :O


The Viking was stressful - these pictures aren't very flattering for me but it was amazing how the photo can be taken when the ride was in motion! SF and I were so positive and glam - BEFORE the ride. The expression on my face during the ordeal tells everything...